Recent posts: NEWS
Art Of Trance’s cover version of Vangelis’ masterpiece Chung Kuo stays respectfully close to the original with it’s big brassy CS80 strings, iconic lead-line and hypnotic pulsing bass and is accompanied by remixes from Orkidea, Kaukuta, Meanda, Dingle, Catalyst, Geedel and DJ Aphrodite.
1° Chung Kuo – Original Mix
2° Chung Kuo – Orkidea Remix
3° Chung Kuo – Kaukuta Remix
4° Chung Kuo – Meanda Remix
5° Chung Kuo – Geedel Remix
6° Chung Kuo – DJ Aphrodite Remix
7° Chung Kuo – Catalyst Remix
8° Chung Kuo – Dingle Remix
Union Jack will be performing live at Ozora Festival, Hungary on Wednesday 3rd August 2011. Don’t miss out on this incredible festival!!!
Platipus – Green – T-Shirt
T-shirt contains the following prints:
– front will have the PLATIPUS logo
– left sleeve will have the PORCUPINE logo
Price: 19,99 Euro
[wp_cart:Platipus – Green:price:19.99:shipping:7.50:var1[Select your size|Medium|Large|X-large]:end]
Please note the following:
– all orders are processed on Thursdays only
– all orders are being shipped via regular mail to prevent high shipping costs, but still add the certainty your package will arrive, note that shipping costs include all handling
– orders can take up to 3 weeks to be delivered after the day of shipment
– orders outside Europe may take longer than 3 weeks to be delivered depending on your location
Arch-trance-stars Union jack come up with a neat excursion on the remix-our-track competition. Giving you a chance to remix not just 1 but 2 of their tracks.
The first is the immortal classic Red Herring and the second is their brilliant single Papillon from their latest album Pylon Pigs.
The best mixes will become part of the upcoming Union Jack Retrospective which will contain exclusive new bonus tracks and re-mastered versions.
Taking part of this remix competition means you are now allowed to share any of the remix parts or your remix as part of the competition. The remix competition starts today and lasts until Wednesday the 11th of May at 12 PM CET.